On October 15th, BTS will hold a concert ‘BTS in BUSAN’ for 2030 Busan World Expo on a special stage in Ilgwang, Gijang-gun, Busan.
The in-person performance held at the Busan Ilgwang Special Stage will have a capacity of 100,000 people, and the LIVE PLAY, which will be held in the outdoor parking lot of Busan Port International Passenger Terminal, will be held for 10,000 people. This performance, which can be viewed in various ways such as in-person, LIVE PLAY, and online live streaming, will be all held for free.
BTS, officially appointed as ambassadors for the 2030 World Expo in Busan, plans to carry out various promotional activities, starting with the global concert ‘BTS in BUSAN’, to gather people’s interest and support for the Busan World Expo 2030.
1. Wow opening the gates of hell
2. Wow we’re talking about BTS and they want to do this for free? There will be way too many people flocking in
3. 100K people…? I’m scared they won’t be able to handle it
4. There’s still a month left but it already looks scary. And that place too of all places…Aigo
Please I hope nobody gets hurt
5. No but honestly, people just need to see the word “free” and “BTS” together to swarm in even if you call this “Ticketing”. I really hope they can wrap up without any accidents
6. Are they okay with the location? There will be no accidents..?
7. I’m a tad relief because they’re including “ticketing” even though it’s free
8. This location is seriously not itㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
9. Please just don’t cause any accidents
10. I’m honestly worreidㅠ I hope nobody gets hurt and they can end this safely