The upper picture is before the opening of the pool villa, and the lower picture is the current picture. It started operating in 2021. It’s the same building.
1. ….???? Is that even possible…? Ah what to do? This is crazyㅠ
2. I hope nobody was inside…
3. I think that people escaped..
4. The ground was collapsing in other parts of Pohang
힌남노 태풍으로 포항 북구쪽은 산사태도 났는데요 재난이다 정말 pic.twitter.com/KRK9MbEofz
— 행 (@fromthedeepsave) September 5, 2022
“Due to the Hinnamnor typhoon, there was a landslide in Buk-gu, Pohang It’s seriously a disaster”
5. This is way too dangerous…ㄷㄷ
7. This situation looks like it’s CG…
8. What to do about the residents and landlords who were inside?ㅠㅠ
9. Crazy, I went there last month.. The Hansali 91;;;;;;;
10. Huh? I went to the pension there
[teens stories] THE DAMAGES CAUSED BY THE TYPHOON IN BUSAN
1. [+170, -4]
We need to make a big fuss about disastersㅋㅋㅋ If they respond with complacency and that the damanges increase, they will be the first ones to curse at the National Weather Service and the government
2. [+157, -6]
The people who are saying that we are making a fuss about this.. they say that the place where they live at are intact, and that it’s fine as long as places affected directly by the typhoon are careful and that saying that this is a national threat is “making a fuss”.
3. [+81, -17]
I hope that the people accusing others of “making a fuss” about this get hit on their head by a thunderbolt
4. [+24, 0]
Busan’s people opposed to increasing the height of the breakwater for beauty purposes so what do you want us to do about it?
5. [+17, -1]
To be honest, even if you were God, you wouldn’t be able to tell perfectly which area will be the most dangerous so how can we specifically pinpoint these areas? Even as someone who lives in Busan (Geumjung-gu), the wind this and the rain this time were weaker than the last typhoon. But how can anyone forecast this accurately? Also, It’s ok to make a fuss if nothing big happens. But if there’s actually a problem, then you would be in trouble
6. [+9, -1]
This breaks my heart…Even survivors spent 14 hours holding a pipe, thinking about their childrenㅜㅜ I hope that the people who passed away rest in peace..
“- Typhoon ‘Hinnamnor’ passed by Pohang and Gyeongju, 10 dead… missing 2 people, injured 3 people
– 10 dead until now, 2 missing
– The agony left by Hinnamnor.. 10 dead.. 2 missing