Singer and musical actor Kim Junsu (35) and girl group Lovelyz member Kei (Kim Jiyeon, 27) are dating.
As a result of a comprehensive coverage of multiple entertainment industry officials by My Daily on the 19th, Kim Junsu and Kei, who are both under entertainment agency Palm Tree Island, are currently in an ‘in-house relationship’. In the same agency, the two support each other’s promotions, and are carefully nurturing their love.
Kei, who used to be the main vocalist of Lovelyz, was previously recruited to Palm Tree Island, where Kim Junsu is the representative, in January. Since then, she has been active as a musical actress.
At the time of announcing the exclusive contract with Kei, Palm Tree Island asked for interest and support, saying, “After a long and careful discussion, we have confirmed the infinite potential for Kei’s growth”.
After transferring to his agency, Kei appeared in musicals ‘Excalibur – Seoul Encore’ and ‘Death Note’ with Kim Junsu, and the two plan to go on stage together at the Palm Tree Island gala concert in September.
The age difference between Kim Junsu and Kei is eight years.
2. Freaking hilarious
4. Huh? They dated before or after she entered the company? Or did he get her in the company so he can date her? Anyways, if it’s true, congrats
5. Wha..what the?
6. Just like that? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. I’m more shocked that there’s only 8 years difference between themㅋㅋㅋ
8. Huh? Suddenly? But they have less of an age gap than I thought
9. Are they confirming it? Or is it still a rumors?
10. We’re just getting a dating article out of the blue like that?