I thought this was just a cold wind passing through, but now I’ve decided to release a statement as to prevent any further misunderstandings.
First, regarding the controversy, when I first heard the music, I immediately thought of the wilderness. So I mimicked a scene of a character appearing on a motorcycle or a horse and created this move for the intro. This is why there is a motion for starting the motorcycle’s ignition at first, as well as a rear kick, and finally, a move that signals the rider arriving and getting off from the motorcycle or the horse, this is how the sequence is connected.
I believe that the intention behind this move sequence is entirely different from the move sequence that it is currently being compared to.
As one who loves the culture of dance, I believe that it is formidable to respect fellow artists and choreographers in the field. However, I do not think this is the case right now, which I find unfortunate.
Regardless of the reason, as the controversy arose partially due to my involvement, I feel apologetic toward viewers of ‘Street Man Fighter’ as well as those who have cheered on We Dem Boyz. I will repay you for the burden I have caused through even better performances. Thank you.
1. Wow the fact that he’s dissing ATEEZ and the choreographer is daebakㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. Until his death, he’ll never admit to it. Vata-yah, you’re so low
3. For someone who’s been silent for so many days already, this is way too brief…. Hmmm
4. He’s even following the original choreographer
5. Sigh, can people stop already? He said it’s not plagiarism
6. He’s so lowㅋㅋ
7. He looks pissed
8. Why is he suddenly bringing up the artists?
9. The word choices here are so bad… He’s just trying to swipe everything under the rug
and he said that they should respect each other, but that this isn’t the case. You’re telling me he’s not trying to swear at them?
10. The original choreographer said himself that this was plagiarism, but he’s trying to brush it under the rug with his word choice, which is so weird.He’s even talking randomly about respecting fellow artists and choreographers and feeling unfortunate. This isnt’ an apology nor a statement, what is this?