My mom is in her late 40s and she’s been a NCTzen ever since NCT debuted. But lately, she felt like the younger fans have started viewing “ajumma fans” as an eyesore?? and they started hating on them, so she couldn’t even bring herself to go to the concert and she made me pretend to be a fan to exchange photocards for her…ㅠㅠㅠ How do you guys feel when you meet ajumma fans in their 40s and 50s offline…?
1. There are actually more people like that offline than you think
2. As long as she doesn’t create the burden herself, it’s fine. But if she starts acting up and become an eyesore, it’s just annoying
> But it shouldn’t be a matter of age, but how you normally act
> But in comparison, fans in elementary school and middle school are proportionally worse than them
3. They’ll get sworn at on Twitter, they’re always bashing each other there..
4. There are way more people like them than you think, I don’t really care.
But my heart hurts seeing how she doesn’t go to concertsㅠㅠThere’s no age to like someone!! Your age shouldn’t come in the way of anything !!
5. Age isn’t important in fangirling!!!!!!!! I bet the kids who are using her age to bash her for going to concert will die before they hit 40!!!!!!
> For real, they should kill themselves before hitting 40ㅋㅋ
6. It’s not an eyesore, but if she strikes a conversation with me, I’d feel burdened
7. If you realize that the idols generation only started in the 20th century, you’ll understand how it’s totally possible to start liking idols at that age, you shouldn’t care about it
8. I’m in my 20s and I actually became friends with a fan in their 40s it’s so niceㅋㅋ Being an eyesore doesn’t have anything to do with age. I just call her unnie comfortably and we’ve been hanging out just fineㅋㅋ
9. For me, I met someone like that at a concert and she treated me so much like her own kid that it was a bit uncomfortable talking with them, but of course, not all of them are like thatㅎㅎㅎ There’s no age to fangirling, just fangirl comfortably
10. I find it cool that you can still be passionate about something at 40s-50s actually