Aespa, STAYC, NMIXX, IVE, Le Sserafim, NewJeans, etc.
Even the idols who are going viral nowadays are mostly girl groups
Are entertainment companies no longer investing in male idols?
1. It’s because big companies are releasing any male idols
> ㅇㅇ That’s what I’m saying. The big companies aren’t investing in male idols anymore
2. There’s gonna be a new one from Big Hit soon
3. I feel like they will all come out next year…
4. It’s not that they aren’t coming out anymore but that there’s an order… there are a bunch that are preparing for their debut right now
5. The earliest they can come out will be the later half of this year or beginning next year. There are a lot of them
HYBE has 3 teams (Big Hit, Pledis, Zico’s company)
SM (Rookies team)
CJ (Boys Planet)
6. It’s because it’s currently the time to be releasing girl groups and they all just debuted. There might also be male groups that OP isn’t aware of
7. But usually, don’t big companies release boy groups before girl groups? I feel like since the girl groups are out now, the boy groups will come out soon
> Usually, they would alternate between girl and boy groups
8. There’s a new boy group from IST called ATBO
9. Hul JYP is releasing another boy group? Xdinary Heroes just came out now?
10. They are still debuting but they don’t make as much noise as girl groups