Has everyone in the core fandom liked nobody else aside from their bias all this time? Or does their feelings get swayed from time to time?
1. The first one for me. I don’t have anyone else than my bias, I’ll love them for my entire life..
2. Both. I get swayed sometimes, but I can’t let go of them because I’ve never found a group to replace them?
3. The first one. I can’t say that it’s not because of affection or out of habit, but I’ve never thought that there were any other idols as good as my bias
4. The first one. Even thought I peep at other idols, I always use my bias as a reference and they’ve never crossed them
5. The first one. I’ve watched other groups I found likable, but I was never satisfied with them
6. I feel like I’ve developed a habit because they’re so worth stanning, so I’ll keep doing it
7. I’m 99% the first one and 1% the latter
8. The first one. I’ve liked other groups, but the moment I wonder whether I should go to their concert I always find myself thinking it’s not worth the money
9. #1, they’re the best at doing their job
10. It’s just that fangirling on them has become such a habit that I don’t have the strength to stan anyone else anymore