It’s that they don’t really have any concept for otakus (aside from HOT)
But among the fandom, a lot of them are ex-otakus (from 2D characters)
So what is the factor that attracts otakus to Seventeen? I’m so curious
Is it their handsome looks? Is it their strong bond that you can find in youth shounen manhwas?
1. Their relationship??
2. Yes, their strong bond…
3. Isn’t it their strong bond? And the fact that they self-produce everythingㅋㅋㅋ And you can also see kind of a coming of age for boys, so they have that youth vibe
4. Because of their relationship and their epic story.. And they also straight up have members who look like 2D charactersㅋㅋ
5. The members all have individuality like 2D characters and their relationship is seriously straight out from a youth coming of age manhwa
6. Isn’t it because of Going Seventeen? There are lots of people who entered the fandom through Joshua and Wonwoo after watching Going Seventeenㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ There’s also their good relationship. And the members’ characteristics are fun and they all have their own individualism, this is the quintessential that drive otakus insane. And their relationship is awesome and they have a great epic story
7. Their relationship reminds me of a sports anime…
8. There’s a lot of people who joined the fandom through long hair Jeonghan, and they also have that pseudo-family concept + their self-content are funny
9. They have that glasses character, the long hair character, the passionate character, the mixed character… All the members stand out and they all have individuality
10. Their looks, their relationship, their epic story