Girl group BLACKPINK has surpassed 1.5 million in pre-orders for their comeback album.
YG Entertainment announced on the 18th, “BLACKPINK’s 2nd regular album ‘BORN PINK’ pre-orders exceeded 1.5 million copies within a week of pre-order.”
The highest performance of a K-pop girl group is to be expected. Considering that the album release date (September 16th) is still close to a month away, it is noteworthy that the record of 2 million and even 3 million is not impossible at all.
2. Let’s gooo
3. Wow the pre-orders only started for a week ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
> There’s still a month left for the pre-ordersㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. Wow in a week????
5. Aren’t they still receiving pre-orders right now? I feel like they will sell way more compared to this week…?!?!
> Groups who sell well will definitely sell more
> I haven’t even bought mine yet
7. Are they including the digi-pack too?
> I don’t think the numbers for that are out yet…
>> No no, there’s no digi-pack
9. Tomorrow, BP will release their song at 1PM!! Please give Pink Venom a lot of interest🖤💖
10. I still didn’t buy mine. I’m still waiting