But in our debut days, it was hard.
I used to think that it was a relief that the members all seem to have a strong mentality, but they said that they had a hard time during their debut…
It’s my first time hearing them say that
1. Really??? During their debut??? Why?
> They received hate because of various reasons, they got terrorized on Melon where people left 1 star review on Black Mamba and right now, it rose but only to 2.3 stars..
2. It would be even weirder if they didn’t have it hard with what they went through
3. The kids seriously suffered so much, my heart hurt so much when I first saw them… They deserved this, let’s succeed even more~
4. The terrorizing with the star review was freaking oba
5. It was even bad here… I’m not a fan, but I hate seeing people blindly hate so I ended up shielding them
6. Of course they had it hard… If I were them, my mentality would’ve been so shattered that I wouldn’t be able to even promote
7. So were they all rumors?
8. I don’t think they were just rumors though
9. Where did all those people who were bashing their faces and saying stuff like ‘they should debut me instead’go?ㅎㅎ
10. Even if those weren’t all rumors, they still suffered a lot
11. Honestly, they weren’t rumors alrightㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
12. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Some of the comments here really can’t read the roomㅋㅋㅋㅋ You guys seriously didn’t go anywhere and you’re still all there, you guys are so low…
13. I’m seriously barfing seeing comments here still acting sassy with those ‘it wasn’t all rumors’ comments
14. Even if some weren’t rumors, they were still blown out of proportion. The members are talking about them having a hard time, meanwhile people are still here writing stuff like ‘but not all of it were rumors?’ damn it…ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
15. No but, the texts and her IG’s content were already proven to be real no? Since when did they suddenly become rumors????????