Hello. This is SOURCE MUSIC.
We would like to provide information on submitting reports of actions that infringe upon the rights of LE SSERAFIM.
Our company has decided to initiate and continue legal proceedings on a regular basis against perpetrators of malicious activities targeting LE SSERAFIM and any content by the company, including ill-intentioned criticism, the spread of groundless information and defamation.
We ask you to report such activities, including malicious posts, to the official SOURCE MUSIC email hotline for legal affairs ([email protected]).
When submitting your report, we are able to respond more quickly if you make use of the following standard email format. Please make note of the format shown below, and we ask that you actively report any malicious activities and posts targeting LE SSERAFIM.
We will initiate legal proceedings based on evidence submitted by our fans as well as collected through our own internal monitoring efforts, and no settlements or leniency will be extended to the perpetrators of such actions.
We are always grateful for the affection and dedication shown by our fans.
We will continue to work to ensure that the rights of our artists are fully protected.
[How to submit cases of abuse]
1. Contact: [email protected]
[Title of Email] Malicious postings against [ARTIST NAME]
1) Date of posting: (year, month, date, time)
2) Platform name and URL:
3) Poster: (nickname, ID, personal information, etc.)
4) IP address of the posting:
5) Content of the posting:
6) Other information: photographs, videos, screen capture and other attachments
* Please capture the entire screen that contains the content you wish to report, ensuring that the URL is visible.
* If the posting is too long to be captured in a single screen, please capture in a series that enables the content to be easily recognizable.”