‘Hope or Dope 2′ is about an 18-year-old girl Kyung Da-Jung, who was being used as a means of transporting drugs by her parents. As a teenage noir drama, it is attracting attention due to its solid storyline and the synergy of the actors’ acting. Season 2 is waiting for the growth of young people who do not give up to find their true ‘self’ even if they collapse.
- Drama: Hope or Dope 2
- Related Content: Hope or Dope (Korean prequel)
- Native Title: 소년비행2
- Also Known As: Juvenile Delinquency 2, Boys Flight 2, Sonyeonbihaeng 2
- Screenwriter: Jung Soo Yoon
- Director: Jo Yong Ik
- Genres: Romance, Youth, Drama
- Country: South Korea
- Episodes: 8
- Airs: May, 2022 – ?
- Content Rating: 18+ Restricted (violence & profanity)