in

Girls’ Generation Cancels First Music Show Performances In Five Years Following Seohyun’s COVID-19 Diagnosis, Seohyun Apologizes To Fans

Seohyun, a member of the Girls’ Generation, was confirmed to be positive for COVID-19.

On August 9, the agency SM Entertainment announced the news of Seohyun’s COVID-19 confirmation on its official website and said, “Seohyun immediately stopped all schedules and is taking treatment and rest. We inevitably canceled Girls’ Generation’s music broadcast schedules ‘M Countdown’ and ‘Inkigayo’ scheduled for this week, so we ask for your understanding.

Previously it was reported that Girls’ Generation will appear on Mnet’s “M Countdown” on August 11 and SBS’ “Inkigayo” on August 14 to present the comeback stage of their seventh full-length title song “Forever 1.”

Seohyun also expressed her regret to their fans.

On the same day, she posted on her social media, “Our fans who must have waited for our activities more than anyone else. And to my members I’m sorry. I thought I wouldn’t get sick because I was healthy, but I did. I’m really upset and sorry. Let’s get well soon and see each other in good health on next week’s music show!

Girls’ Generation released its 15th-anniversary album, “Forever 1,” on August 5 and is active.

In addition, the Netflix series “Song Of The Bandits” team, where Seohyun was in the midst of filming, is fortunately unlikely to be affected by Seohyun’s confirmation.

An official said, “Song Of The Bandits” has been changing its filming schedule flexibly due to heavy rain damage. There was no shooting yesterday. We are doing our best to prevent the safety of COVID-19 every time we shoot.”

We hope for a speedy recovery for Seohyun.

Source (A)

Fans Surprised To Learn Of Gong Hyo Jin And Jung Ho Yeon’s Friendship, Check Out The Photos

[instiz] YG’S TRAINEES’ PICTURE IS OUT ….